Gulf Winds Track Club (“GWTC”) has established an endowment fund in the name of Dean and Jenny Chenoweth, The Chenoweth Fund (hereinafter the “Fund”). The purpose of the Fund is to promote running and fitness in the Big Bend area by assisting local running organizations, individuals and members of GWTC in their efforts to achieve athletic or academic excellence.
The Fund operates pursuant to the rules and guidelines found at: Chenoweth Fund Guidelines
If GWTC is to fulfill the purpose of the Fund, we must
increase the monies available for assistance to runners. Here are some ways YOU can help:
- Include a contribution when you renew your membership. When you write
your check, add a little extra; but please designate "$(amount) to Chenoweth
- Support the Pot Luck Bash 4 Miler and More (See link below)
- Send a contribution anytime. Make your check payable to
- Contact a business. If you know of any business or group interested
in supporting this effort, put them in touch with a Board Member. It can be a great way
for a business to get some positive advertising in the community.
- Contributors may be listed in the Fleet Foot. Please note if
you wish to remain anonymous.
For more information:
Contact any Chenoweth Committee Member
The Great Pot Luck Bash 4 mile Run and Celebration
future of running: Support our student athletes